Friday, April 10, 2009

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

Hello to our family and friends that will visit this sight. I try to stay busy any way that I can to make time go by faster while Travis is away on his tour. I wanted to start one when he left but he didn't want anything posted that would come back to him. So now I'm going to focus this blog on his return and all the things we have to look forward too. He came home on leave and proposed! So like many of you know from experience let the planning race begin. I'm so excited for his final return because for once we do not have to worry about him leaving a couple days later to go back. . He will be home and we will get to plan a wedding together and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. So this is the first entry in a blog that will be about our future. Hope you enjoy=)